In this tutorial I want to teach you how to make a flashjump. A flashjump is a bug in Counter-Strike: Source. A teammate throws a grenade under you to give you a boost. With that boost you can reach higher places.
- Type "mp_friendlyfire 1" into your console
- Type "sv_enableboost 1" into your console
- Look for a good area to do the flashjump. For exampe: Silo at denuke, longside at dedust2, T-Spawn at de_port etc.
- Player 2: Stay on a lower position than Player 1 and take a grenade into your hand
- Player 1: Go into a position where you can run and jump on Player 2
- Player 1: Run forward
- When Player 1 reaches the edge he jumps (Hint: Give your teammate a sign before you jump)
- Right before Player 1 touches Player 2, Player 2 throws his grenade to Player 1
- Player 1 will get a boost
- Try to land on the higher spot
Remember that this is a bug abuse and forbidden in many leagues. At the end of this post you can see a video which shows the flashjump. Skip to 2:33.
Thanks for reading!