ImBrokeRU 5000 Subscribers - Milestone Release
As the title suggests, this release is more of a thank you gift more than anything :) Those who helped me throughout the way, many thanks to you. You know who you are!
This model is baked from a high-poly, and therefore highly dependent on the normal maps. When using for other purposes, make sure you understand how the normal map works! Last thing you want to do is have your green channel flipped.
The Youtube release contains all the raw files in their original ("uncompiled") format. As the "Legal Stuff" section below mentions, I can only give permission for you to use ONLY the models, textures, and animations.
Youtube Release Video
!This compiled content is to be used with Counter-Strike: Source!
!If you ever think you would revert to the original AUG in the future, remember to back up your files!
- Extract the entire file to a temporary folder. Ensure that you have both of these folders: "Options" and "Required"
- Locate your counter strike source installation. If you purchased the game from steam, it should be located in the following path: "[X]:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps[Y]\counter-strike source\cstrike", where [X] = system root drive (where windows is installed), and [Y] = your Steam account name.
- Copy all 4 folders located in "Required" folder into the directory stated above in step 2. Press ok to all the overwrite prompts.
- Go into the "Options" folder, and pick your favourite texture set. "Bull-black" means the texture artist is bull, and the colour scheme is black.
- Go into the folder of your choice. There should be 3 options available. This will determine the attachments that will be on your scar.
- Go into the folder of your choice. Copy "materials" folder into the directory mentioned above in step 2.
- Run counter strike source, and enjoy!
ImBrokeRU - Animation, Models, Shaders
Bull - Textures
Crash - Textures
Zira - Compile, Sounds, Shaders
Nightmare Mutant - Sounds
ItBankRock - Wees
HyperMetal - Alternate animation set
(to be released on a future date. Why don't you go poke him so that he will finish it ;) )
You are free to use the animation, model, and textures (and these only) for any non-commercial purposes. Any redistributed content must credit the respective makers.
Basically, please credit, and don't make money off of it. (That is unless I can get a chunk of it C:< )