Alright, here's my second release. I saw this on the ThanezyThanez pack and thought it would make a great AUG skin since I loved Brightside's original release. The beef I had with that is that there were no worlds to go with it. So guess what? Yeah, this has world models. Also, like the XM8 Advanced pack Kriboez released, the world model doesn't use the default AUG animations, rather it's been fixed to use the SG552's animations and looks more natural in player hands in world view. Also, the view models were converted from the M4 slot, so that was quite a pain to figure out. So what exactly is included?
- HQ V and W Models
- HQ Textures
- HQ Buymenu Image
- Custom Sounds
- Sound Script
- Weapon Script (Essential for Worlds)
- Fully Animated World Models
- 2/6/12: Initial Release
- 2/7/12: Updated archive, world model textures fixed, sound files and script fixed.
- 2/7/12: Now with an ACOG Scope
- 2/8/12: Now with a Tasco Red Dot Sight
- 2/8/12: Now with an Aimpoint Red Dot Sight
- 2/10/12: Optional world model fix (static world models included).
- 4/18/12: Updated archive (Repacked to include missing normals).
- 2/6/13: Updated archive (Repacked to include attachment variants and optional static world models in the same archive).
- The magazine in the world models while held by the player clips forward a bit, but it's not too noticeable. To remedy this, I have made a pack of static world models for all 4 variations of the rifle as an optional pack for those that can't stand the clipping in the worlds. The static world models pack is now included in the main archive for ease of access.
If you leave an unjustified rating on the submission, you have 24 hours to justify it (regardless of the rating). If it is not justified before the 24 hours have expired, your rating will be removed.