Alright, here's my second release. I saw this on the ThanezyThanez pack and thought it would make a great AUG skin since I loved Brightside's original release. The beef I had with that is that there were no worlds to go with it. So guess what? Yeah, this has world models. Also, like the XM8 Advanced pack Kriboez released, the world model doesn't use the default AUG animations, rather it's been fixed to use the SG552's animations and looks more natural in player hands in world view. Also, the view models were converted from the M4 slot, so that was quite a pain to figure out. So what exactly is included?
- HQ V and W Models
- HQ Textures
- HQ Buymenu Image
- Custom Sounds
- Sound Script
- Weapon Script (Essential for Worlds)
Fully Animated World Models
After downloading this skin, you may notice that there are several folders with each variation of this skin available. If you're only using the iron-sights version, then simply move the contents from the "G36C - Iron-sights" into your custom/my_custom_stuff folder*. If you choose to use a variation other than the iron-sight variant, than you need to follow these instructions:
- Move the contents of the "G36C - Iron-sights" folder to your custom/my_custom_stuff folder*. The iron-sights version contains all of the necessary files and folders for this skin to work properly.
- Choose which variation you'd like to use (Tasco sight, Aimpoint, or ACOG scope), and then move the contents of the chosen folder into the same location that you placed the files and folders for the iron-sights variant. If your system asks to overwrite anything, let it; it's simply replacing the view model and world model for the skin.
_*: For the sake of example, my_custom_stuff is the name of the folder you place the files in. The my_custom_stuff folder can be named anything else if you wish._ Update Log
- 2/6/12: Initial Release
- 2/7/12: Updated archive, world model textures fixed, sound files and script fixed.
- 2/7/12: Now with an ACOG Scope
- 2/8/12: Now with a Tasco Red Dot Sight
- 2/8/12: Now with an Aimpoint Red Dot Sight
- 2/10/12: Optional world model fix (static world models included).
- 4/18/12: Updated archive (Repacked to include missing normals).
- 2/6/13: Updated archive (Repacked to include attachment variants and optional static world models in the same archive).
- 2/26/14: Updated description.
- The magazine in the world models while held by the player clips forward a bit, but it's not too noticeable. To remedy this, I have made a pack of static world models for all 4 variations of the rifle as an optional pack for those that can't stand the clipping in the worlds. The static world models pack is now included in the main archive for ease of access.
If you leave an unjustified rating on the submission, you have 24 hours to justify it (regardless of the rating). If it is not justified before the 24 hours have expired, your rating will be removed.